ISPAH news is a regular email update on the world of physical activity and health. It is the main communication channel for the society and is a free service brought to you by ISPAH. It is designed to share evidence and best practice across a global network of physical activity practitioners, scientists, policy makers and advocates.
ISPAH news was launched in 2012 and was managed by the National Heart Foundation of Australia in conjunction with the University of Sydney on behalf of the ISPAH and the Advocacy Council until 2018. In 2019, the ISPAH Communications Committee took over the management of the newsletter.
Subscribing to ISPAH News allows you to keep up to date with:
- Recent research articles and policy documents from around the world
- News from our councils and networks
- Information about forthcoming meetings, events and conferences
- Information about employment opportunities in physical activity
- Key people and networks in physical activity across the world