In the Second Physical Activity Almanac, GoPA! presents the complete Second Set of 164 Country Cards with the available evidence up to 2019-2020 on physical activity research, policy and surveillance worldwide, corresponding to a global coverage of 75.9%.
The purpose of the Almanac is to help countries to determine their needs and initiate or improve standardized data collection, surveillance systems, policy making, research, health burden statistics, program development, and evaluation related to physical activity. We encourage governments, researchers, physical activity advocates, and society to use this resource to improve population levels of physical activity.
The speakers at this quick-fire 45-minute launch webinar will be:
• Prof Andrea Ramirez, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
• Prof Pedro Hallal, Federal University of Pelotas, Brazil
• Prof Michael Pratt, University of California San Diego, United States
• 30 minutes for the launch
• 15 minutes for a Q&A session
There will be an opportunity for questions following the speakers.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on the ISPAH website following the event.